Coronavirus (COVID-19) What you should know and how to continue your care with us
Disclaimer:For Emergency, call 911
We reach new patients online, connect online with existing patients for instant medical consultation
About Dr. Sudarsana Chakrabarti
Dr. Sudarsana Chakrabarti, a veteran in diagnosing and treating patients, offers a broad array of services geared to address today’s most common illnesses and injuries. Dr. Chakrabarti, an Internal Medicine Specialist in Homer Glen, is presently associated with some of the renowned medical facilities across the US. Having completed her residency from Weiss Hospital/ University of Chicago Hospitals, she is also a fellowship-trained in Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation from Northwestern Memorial Hospital. With her patient-centric approach along with friendly and compassionate nature, she is a very popular figure not only in the medical fraternity but among patients also. Dr. Chakrabarti believes in treating her patients with a personal touch which she says has worked wonders for some very serious patients. Moreover, her ability to communicate in three different languages easily caters to multiple communities from Asians to Americans. Her excellence in General Medicine has earned her multiple accolades in the field with many more yet to come.
- Adventist Bolingbrook Medical Center
- Palos Community Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
- Presence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- University of Chicago, Weiss Memorial Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship in Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation
- Medical School - Bankura Sammilani Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- American College of Physicians
Do you want a LIVE CONSULTATION with your doctor now?
Get answers to your health problems by consulting a doctor online.